Would you like to join our new Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network Patient Participation Group (PPG) and influence our future health services?
We believe that patients are at the heart of all we do and we would like you to take an active part in shaping and developing our patient-centred health services.
Our five local practices – Altrincham Medical Practice, Park Medical Practice, Shay Lane Medical Centre (Drs Kelman, Cranston, Naylor, Haslam, Connell and Pathak), St Johns Medical Centre and West Timperley Medical Centre – have been working together as Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network (PCN) to successfully provide services to patients.
- Working together enabled us to be the first PCN in Trafford to offer Covid vaccinations to patients of our five practices in December 2020
- Working together enables us to continue to roll-out the Covid vaccination programme including the booster service
- Working together enables us to offer additional services to support our patients via teams of Clinical Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and First Contact Physiotherapists
- Working together enables us to deliver a Phlebotomy service
- Working together has enabled us to treat our patients throughout the pandemic
For additional information please visit our website https://www.altrinchamhealthcarealliance.co.uk/
While each GP practice already has a Patient Participation Group, Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network is keen to create a wider group representative of all patients in our area, with a membership of patients from each of our five GP practices. We are keen to maximise patient involvement in our future planning and provide a patient voice for Altrincham Healthcare Alliance. We want to hear your ideas.
Please see the attached Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Altrincham Healthcare Alliance’s Patient Participation Group
If you want to be involved please send your details (including your name, preferred contact details, GP practice name, plus a brief description of why you would like to be part of our Primary Care Network Patient Participation Group) via email to [email protected] Alternatively contact your GP practice reception for further details.